Signs it’s Time for a Change
• You’ve been resisting change – Realize that change is not part of the process, but that it is the process. The bad thing is: nothing is permanent and the good thing is: nothing is permanent. Funny how that works isn’t it? Therefore, you must avoid being high-strung in your bliss of prosperity, or undue any depression in adversity. For in time, both will change.
• You’re bored – When you think about it, saying you’re bored is a useless thing to say. We live in a vast world of which most of us have seen only a small fraction of. And what about your mind? It is endless – it goes on forever to depths of which you have never explored. Hopefully, you understand this and the fact that you are alive is amazing. Therefore, you really don’t have the right to be bored. If you are bored, that’s when you should know it is time to make a change.
• You are feeling pressured to be someone other than yourself – Let’s face it, some people just won’t like it when you are being yourself. They will only feel comfortable with the person they think you are or who they would like you to be. So, when they start to disapprove of you, just ignore them. Because what makes you happy totally supersedes what they think will make you happy. Do not ever disown your truth. Do not fear your originality. Most importantly, do not live in their opinions. Decide that you matter and that there is nothing wrong, not a darn thing wrong with just being YOU.
• You are in a relationship that is making you miserable – You can’t change all the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around. No relationship is worth being miserable over. Sometimes you just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers and move on. Of course you won’t forget nor should you forget who they once were, for they were in your life for a reason and a purpose. But you do have to accept the fact that they just aren’t the same person anymore.
• You catch yourself feeding the negative – There will always be a battle between the forces going on inside of you. One is the negative force, full of anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, lies and hatred. The other is positive force, full of love, joy, peace, hope, compassion, kindness and truth. The force that wins is the one you decide to constantly feed the most.
• You allow fear to hold you back – Fear is your real and worse enemy. You may fear that others won’t like the new you, or that you yourself won’t like the new you. Yet, you have to get up and out of the stormy weather of the real world and kick fear in his teeth. You can do so, by staring it dead in the eyes and just walk through the storm. Allow the pouring rain to hit your skin. After that, fear won’t stick around you anymore. Because you no longer are in fear of the storm.
With the New Year approaching, most would say this would be the perfect time to make changes in your life. Yet, there is no time limit on making changes in your life, you can start and stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. It’s never too late or too early to be who you are capable of being. It is up to you to make the best of it. Start to do things that amaze you. Feel things you never felt before. Spend time with people who help you grow to live the life you’re proud of. If ever you find that you are not, then you must have the courage to make the change. You’ll know when it is time for a change.