12 Things to Let Go of in 2015
Instead of making those silly “New Year” resolutions I know I will not keep, I try to find ways to better my soul, so that I can become a better person within each year. Well, I found these twelve tips that will remind me of what I need to strive for on a daily basis in order to feel better, be better and think effectively, and I would like to share these tips with you. Have a great year!
1. Let go of cheating on your future with your past. It’s time to move on and tell a new story.
2. Let go of feeling guilty for making yourself a priority.
3. Let go of all thoughts that don’t make you feel empowered and strong.
4. Let go of your fear of the unknown; take one small step and watch the path reveal itself. And remember that you don’t need to know it all first. We learn the way on the way.
5. Let go of worrying; worrying is like praying for what you don’t want.
6. Let go of blaming anyone for anything; be accountable for your own life. If you don’t like something, you have two choices, accept it or change it.
7. Let go of regrets; at one point in your life, that “whatever” was exactly what you wanted.
8. Let go of anger toward ex lovers and ex friends. We all deserve happiness and love; just because it is over doesn’t mean the love was wrong. It’s what you needed at the time to learn and grow.
9. Let go of trying to save or change people. Everyone has his/her own path, and the best thing you can do is work on yourself and set a great example.
10. Let go of thinking you are damaged and flawed; you matter, and the world needs you just as you are. You are not the shape of your body or the number on some scale. Your uniqueness is what makes you outstanding.
11. Let go of thinking everyone else is happier, more successful or better off than you. You are right where you need to be. Your journey is unfolding perfectly for you.
12. Let go of thinking you are not where you should be. You are right where you need to be to get to where you want to go.