Ten Things We Can’t Have Without the Other
1. Money without Labor – We do not value what we do not earn.
2. Loyalty without Trust – Loyalty will vanish in the absence of trust.
3. Happiness without Peace of Mind – A mind at ease is already pleased.
4. Appreciation without Education – We cannot fully appreciate what we do not fully understand.
5. Wisdom without Experience – True wisdom is the product of many life experiences.
6. Power without Checks and Balances – Unfettered power leads to greed and corruption.
7. Business without Sincerity – Crooked businessmen are prison bound… if they’re lucky.
8. Success without Sacrifice – Success doesn’t find us, we find it.
9. Policy without Justification – Without justification, policy is just another form of tyranny.
10. Beginnings without Endings – A great, new beginning rises from another beginning’s end.