Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is a time for me to reflect and show gratitude and thanks to all the things in life I am grateful for. Below is a list of things I am most thankful for.
• I am thankful to have a relationship with Jesus Christ
• I am thankful for waking up each morning, rain or shine
• I am thankful for the blessing of having three amazing sons and the wonderful bond we have with one another, even if we have disagreements, it means we all have our own minds, feelings and are able to express and discuss with respect for one another
• I am thankful for my family
• I am thankful for being capable of selecting wonderful friends into my life
• I am thankful for my job and for God aligning me with the right person to serve
• I am thankful for all 403 followers that chose to follow my blog. You have no idea how much I appreciate you and how you keep me going
• I am thankful for the friendships I have made through my blog
• I am thankful for the gift of being able to express myself through my writing
• I am thankful for all the post I have written that may have touched or helped someone along the way
• I am thankful for those things I don’t know, it means I get to learn something new
• I am thankful for the mistakes I have made, for they taught me great lessons
• I am thankful for the leaves I rake, the snow I shovel, the housework, for it means I have a roof over my head and a place to lay my head at night and to enjoy raising and enjoying my sons
I want to thank each and everyone one of you that have been following my blog for the past four years and those that have chosen to do so recently. As you all know writing is a difficult craft, one where you have to constantly keep yourself motivated and to do your best to put out great content. I hope to never disappoint you, but to continue to uplift and be totally transparent with you as I continue through this wonderful journey I am on.
I wish you and your loved ones a very Safe, festive and Happy Thanksgiving!