Tips for a Beautiful Life!
- When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God’s guidance for your purpose, today.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes a day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control, instead put your energy in the positive present moment.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life with others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Help the needy, be generous! Be a “Giver” not a “Taker.”
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!
- Envy is a big waste of time. You already have all that you need.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Each night before you go to bed, Pray to God and be thankful for what you’ve accomplished today.