Things to Do With Your Down Time While In Isolation
While spending so much time inside and isolated might not be our favorite thing to do, we recognize how important it is as an effort to lessen the spread of COVID-19. To help fill your hours, I’ve compiled a few things you can do to help past the time.
- Clean out your closet and place those shoes and clothing you no longer use in a donation pile for those in need.
- Catch up on your reading (you know those books on your to-be-read list.)
- Watch those movies you’ve been meaning to watch, but never got around to watching.
- Watch some comedy on Netflix to heighten your spirits.
- Organize your kitchen.
- Do a deep spring cleaning of your home.
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Straighten out your wardrobe and coordinate outfits.
- Learn a new skill.
- Try out a new recipe to cook.
- Learn some coding with animation drizzled in there. Coding is fun.
- Learn a hobby, like sewing, knitting, jewelry making, photography.
- Reorganize your music or movie collection.
- Give yourself some pampering without guilt. You deserve some me-time.
Photo by: Sébastien Bourguet/ UnSplash.com, #hobbies, #isolation, #COVID-19, # pastthetime, #downtime, #staysafeeveryone
- Posted in: Uncategorized